You can shortlist up to five therapists. Please remove one of the existing in order to add a new one.
Therapist profile information
Please select at least one language.
Tips for finding the right therapist
1 .Ask yourself why you want to seek mental health therapy. The answers will help you figure out what you want from your therapist.
2. Consider factors such as gender and age, that may be important for you in a therapist.
3. Check the therapist’s specialties to see if they have expertise on the issue you are facing.
4. Look at the therapist’s methodologies shown in their profiles, as these will give you an idea of what to expect once you are in a session.
5. Trust your intuition as chemistry plays a vital role in the client-therapist relationship.
6. Use the filters to check factors such as price, remembering however that chemistry does not depend on price.
If you are in a crisis or in a life threatening situation - don't use this site.
For immediate, emergency help call 999, or call the Samaritans at 116 123 (available for free, 24 hours a day). Anything you tell the Samaritans is confidential; you don’t even have to tell them your name. https://www.samaritans.org/